- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 lemon
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 glass oil
- salt, pepper
- cayenne pepper
- 50 g bread crumbs and 1/2 glass milk (optional)
Recipe directions :
- Put the egg yolks in a bowl. Add half of the lemon juice.
- Peel the garlic and crush it with a garlic presser over the eggs.
- You can eventually add bread crumbs soaked in milk and drained.
- Stir to mix. Add salt and pepper.
- Gradually pour the oil, constantly stirring in the same direction.
- When the sauce is firm, add the remaining lemon juice and a dash of Cayenne pepper.
- Mix well.
- NOTE :
- In provence, bread crumbs are replaced with a baked potato, peeled and crushed with a fork... and of course the oil is olive oil.
Copyright © 1997-2013, www.meilleurduchef.com - All rights reserved.
Website created by Plat-Net.