- 400 g comté
- 400 g beaufort
- 600 g slightly stale country style bread
- 1 teaspoon potato flour
- 1 small glass kirsch
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 bottle Savoie white wine
- white pepper
Recipe directions :
- Cut the bread in 2 to 3 cm-thick (0,79 to 1,18 inches) cubes.
- Dissolve the potato flour in kirsch.
- Peel the garlic clove and brush it on the sides of a fondue pot until nothing is left of it.
- the cheeses, and put without packing in the pot.
- Cook the cheese over low heat, constantly and slowly stirring with a wooden spoon, gradually pouring half of the wine. Add then the kirsch and potato flour, and finally the remaining wine.
- When the mix is completely melted, add a lot of pepper.
- Put the pot on a little stove in the center of the table.
- Dip in the fondue the bread cubes spiked on the tines of a fork.
- Purist will prefer "Poilane" bread.
Copyright © 1997-2013, www.meilleurduchef.com - All rights reserved.
Website created by Plat-Net.