- 2 tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 bunch basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400 g fish fillet
- 3 eggs
Recipe directions :
- Peel, seed and crush the tomatoes.
- Chop the garlic and basil.
- the garlic in olive oil and add the tomato. Cook and until dry.
- Cut the fish in pieces and mix it raw in a blender with the cooked tomato, beaten eggs and chopped basil.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C or 356°F.
- Grease a cake or soufflé pan, pour the mix in it and bake in the oven, in a for about 30 minutes.
- Unmold when warm and serve warm or cold, plain or with tomato coulis.
- SLIM TIPS:
- Antioxyde vitamins in tomato, omega 3 in fish, linoleic aci in olive oil: they all fight the cholesterol from the eggs and thus balance this recipe.
- Rich in proteins.
- Sere with to add glucids.
Copyright © 1997-2013, www.meilleurduchef.com - All rights reserved.
Website created by Plat-Net.